Saturday, February 4, 2012

Game 2/4/12

Today we played at High Tech High Chula Vista. The Game ended in a 9-9 tie. We were sloppy in the field and brought no energy to the game. I played catcher (1st, 5th, 6th, and 7th innings) and pitched the 3rd inning. I didn't have a good day at the plate or pitching. I hit the first batter, walked the second batter, struck out the third and fourth batters, and I got the last batter to ground out to short. I haven't given up a hit in a while but my control and velocity are lacking. I had a bad day hitting as well. A terrible strikeout looking, a line drive single to left, and a bad strikeout swinging. Hopefully I/we can turn it around next week at San Dieguito High School. This upcoming game is the last game of this winter-ball season.

No comments:

Post a Comment